Monday, June 30, 2008

More belly pics!

Here are a some random belly pics for you all to enjoy.









This picture was taken at the end of March. At the time, I thought I was huge!!! What did I know?!

This picture was taken at the beginning of May. I was really starting to get miserable by this time. My feet were swelling and I had a hard time walking.












This picture was taken May 15th, 13 days before birth. I was ready to go then though. Also, as you can see, everybody loved to gather 'round the belly. I swear everytime I sat down, I would have at least one animal on me and, if Brooke was around, she would come and cuddle too.

2 comments:

Christen said...

LOVE the pics!

Colleen said...

I can't believe there was only 1 baby in there! You poor thing! He was worth it, though. He is a cutie!